The baddest b!tch in movie history has arrived with the Alien Ellen Ripley Sixth-Scale Figure.
30 years ago, we were taught that in space, no one can hear you scream, and now one of the first women in the movies to show she was no damsel in distress can be added to your Alien collection as an 11.81-inch-tall figure that comes with goodies like interchangeable hands, a custom flamethrower, and even Jonesy, the Alien-detecting cat.
Alien Ellen Ripley Sixth-Scale Figure
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Sigourney Weaver as Ellen Ripley in Alien
- A newly developed head sculpt with detailed hair sculpture, a highly-accurate facial expression, and make-up
- A newly developed body with over 28 points of articulation
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) right hand for holding flamethrower
- One (1) left hand for holding tracking device
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) green colored top
- One (1) white colored shirt
- One (1) blue colored jumpsuit
- One (1) pair of white and red colored sneakers
- One (1) custom flamethrower
- One (1) Jones the cat
- One (1) specially crafted cat carrier box
- One (1) specially designed wristwatch
- One (1) tracking device
- Alien themed diorama figure stand with Ripley nameplate
The Alien Ellen Ripley Sixth-Scale Figure will be available Nov 2016 – Jan 2017 but it can be pre-ordered now for $229.99 at Sideshow Collectibles.