We are used to seeing digital photo frames in keychains, alarm clocks etc, but you rarely see them in a big classic photo frame style. That’s until the 15-inch Gigantor Digital Photo Frame ($250) showed up.
It delivers a sharp 1024×768 resolution, built-in speakers, support for eight different media types including USB drives and MPEG Video/MP3 playback.
- Displays digital pictures (JPEG or BMP) without a computer
- Cherry Wood Frame
- Simply insert a compatible memory card into the digital frame to show photos, play MP3 music or supported video files
- Display photos on a connected USB Thumbdrive or External USB Hard Drive (FAT32 Format Only. External hard drive must be powered separately)
- Compatible memory cards include CompactFlash (CF), Memory Stick (MS), SecureDigital (SD), MultiMediaCard (MMC), Smart Media (SM) and XD
- Instantly plays MP3 music with the integrated speaker
- Instantly plays MPEG 1, 2 or 4 Movie files with sound
- Supports up to 12 Mega Pixel image files.
- Bright 15″ TFT active matrix LCD screen
- 1024×768 Resolution
- Automatic slide show with multiple transition effects and display times
- Plays slide show with MP3 music in the background
- User-friendly on-screen display lets you access all controls easily
- Included IR Remote controlls all frame functions
- Powered by included AC Adapter 110-240V AC 50/60Hz