Touchscreen Cell Phone with Projector Looks Familiar
What happens if you take a Nokia phone and an iPhone, mix them together, and then top it off projector? Well, you would probably end up with this tri-band smartphone.
Tri band multimedia cellphone with interactive touchscreen, WAP, bluetooth, and big 1800mAh battery for extra long talk time and phone usage between charges.
Among the multimedia features included in this phone are MP3 and MP4 player, 1.3mp Digital Camera, Image Viewer, Video Recorder, and rich media environment messaging options.
With the internal micro SD card slot already containing a 1GB card, the phone comes out of the box ready to start talking, listening to music, taking pictures, and watching videos.
- Main Functions: Cellphone, text and multimedia messaging, MP3 and MP4 player
- Additional Functions: Robust message manager, digital camera, digital video, e-book reader, productivity tools
- GSM Compatibility: Tri-Band 900MHz, 1800MHz, 1900MHz
- Screen: 2.4 inch TFT LCD Touchscreen
- Screen Resolution: 240×320
- Screen Type: Tactile touch sensitive
- Resolution of projector : 640×480
- Bluetooth Profiles: Handsfree, Headset, A2DP
- Dimensions: 122mm x 50mm x 27mm (L x W x H)
The projector can be used from a distance of up to 5 feet (150cm) and will project an image about 32 x 40 inches (80cm x 100cm). This is said to be an “actual use photo”:
Chinavision says that the Tri-Band Touchscreen Mobile Phone with Projector will be “available soon”. It’s probably not an Apple or Nokia approval that they’re waiting for.
Reader comment: Chinavasion says,
Due to realizing that this cool gadget phone is actually *tri band* not dual band, the title changed and it can now be found here.
PS. it is not a knock-off of anything – it is an original “outrageous” Chinese gadget mashup, aka Chinavasion’s speciality 😉