World’s Smallest DV Camera
The new super-tiny Muvi Micro DV Cam is the smallest DV camera in the world. This ultra-portable digital video device measures no more than 5.5 x 2 x 1.6 cm (2 x 0.8 x 0.4 inches).
You can pop it in your top pocket, switch it on to sound activated record and not only will it be discreet, it won’t start recording until it hears over 65 decibels of noise. As soon as it goes quiet for longer than 2 minutes it will save the movie file and switch off again to save power. The integrated clip on the side of the camera means you can hook it on the side of just about everything.
The camera records at 2 megapixels, which is quite impressive for something this small and the resolution is 640 x 480 at 30 frames per second all of which is saved to micro SD card. The battery can be charged via any USB socket and will give you a decent 2-3 hours recording time.
- The smallest DV camera in the world.
- The 2MP lens records in 640 x 480 at 30 frames per second.
- Built-in mic allows you to record sound and use voice activated record.
- Records to Micro SD card (2GB included – can be upgraded up to 8GB).
- 1GB of memory can record up to 1 hour of footage – so 2GB will record 2 hours.
- Requires a USB socket for charging (cable included).
- Compatible with Windows and Mac.
- Powered by rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery (included).
- Suitable for ages 14 years +.
- Size: 5.5 x 2 x 1.6cm.
The Muvi Micro DV Cam is available from the IWOOT website for £79.99 (about $129 USD).