Have you ever wanted to transfer your documents, music, videos, and pictures without having to deal with messy wires? Of course you can do this with USB drives by transferring them back and forth from the source to the destination, but this isn’t something you can do with your Apple devices–until now.
The HyperDrive iFlashDrive is pretty cool in the sense that it transforms your iPhone, iPod, or iPad into an external memory drive without having to carry around any wires and without having to go through iTunes. Aside from that, it’s also a flash drive, too, and we all know that having some extra memory handy at all times doesn’t hurt.
- The iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 4G, USB Device
- Available in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB capacities
- Apple-approved 30-pin dock connector to connect to iDevice as an external storage
- Also works as a normal USB flash drive when not connected to iDevice
- Easily store and transfer data between different iDevices and computers
- Perform data transfer without iTunes, Internet or networks
- Safer and more secure as data is sent and stored locally without going through Internet or 3rd party networks
- Requires iOS 5
- Compatible with Mac OS, Windows PC and Linux
The HyperDrive iFlashDrive is available in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB capacities and is available at Firebox from $111.