EzVision Video Eyewear – Big Screen for Small Devices
Plug in the EzVision Video Eyewear ($306) to any portable video/movie/DVD player and enjoy the movies in such a way that it seems as though you’re looking at a 50 inch large screen. The 68g portable lightweight glasses also features built-in headphones.
There are retractable headphones that are built into the arms of the specs, so you can truly plug-in and zone-out. Watch movies in bed without disturbing your better half, chill out on the train in front of a top film, or plug in in-flight and free yourself from those horrible little seat-back screens. They have an 8 hour re-chargeable battery, an integral volume control, and come with adaptors to connect to iPods (and we tried it successfully with the new Zune player too) and DVD players.
- Video eye-wear offering a 50inch virtual screen to watch DVDs, videos from your Video iPod, TV, or games from your gaming station.
- Resolution of 320 x 240.
- Fit like a pair of glasses.
- An eight hour rechargeable battery pack with volume control for the ezVision.
- Adaptors to connect to iPods and DVD players.
- Suitable for ages 14 years+.
- Requires an AC wall charger (UK adaptor included).
- Size: 16 x 6.5 x 3cm (folded).