Doctor Who K-9 Figure
The Doctor has had many neat companions over the years, but K-9 will always be my favorite. There’s just something about a faithful robot dog with the Doctor that seems right. Now you can bring him home with this Doctor Who K-9 Figure.
This one is designed to go with 8″ action figures like Mego for instance. It measures about 6″ x 2.5″ x 3.5″. Even if you don’t use him with your larger figures, he will look great just sitting on your shelf.
Exclusive Doctor Who K-9 Figure
- A rubber-duckie-esque figure of the Doctor’s best friend: K-9!
- For ages 14 and up.
- Fully licensed Doctor Who collectible.
- Sized for 8″ action figures (Mego and the like).
- Available elsewhere coupled with a big TARDIS playset, but this is the only place you can get just K-9!
- No moving parts – so you must use your awesome imagination.
- Dimensions: approx. 6″ x 2.5″ x 3.5″
This sweet version of the Doctor’s robot dog is just $15.99 from ThinkGeek.com. It’s like a cute rubber duck version of the classic dog.