Vibrating Bluetooth Bracelet with LCD Display
Some of you might remember the vibrating bluetooth bracelet that we covered here at GeekAlerts some year ago. A new and improved stylish stainless steel version is now available, featuring an LCD display that will show you who’s calling.
This Stylish Bracelet solves the problem of having your phone buried in pocket or bag, by giving your wrist a buzz “vibration” when any calls in.
Also, the LCD will Display the caller ID’s number and you can just press the function button to pick the call or reject while you are too busy to answer.
What’s more, the Bracelet comes with the “Link Loss Alert Function”, if your mobile phone has gone more than 5 meters apart from you, the bracelet will notify you through vibration. So, you will notice that your phone has dropped in somewhere or may be stolen by someone.
- Primary Function: Bluetooth bracelet with Vibration function and LCD display
- LCD Display Size: 22mm wide
- Bluetooth Spec: version: 1.2 – Compatible with V1.1, V1.2 & V2
- Bluetooth Profiles: supported Headset and Hands free profile
- Frequency range: 2.4GHz
- Stand-by time: 60 hours
- Proximity vibrating alert when mobile is 5 Meters away
- Can be charged by laptop or home PC via the USB cable provided, or the bundled AC adapter
- Dimensions: 15mm wide x 65mm (inside diameter)
This new LCD Bluetooth Vibrating Bracelet with Caller Display (Stainless Steel) can be purchased from the Mobile Brando website for $49.90.