Speaking of traveling, as in the previous post, it doesn’t get much more portable than this. This tiny lightweight speaker is about the size a dice.
- Plug and Play
- No bully, the prong (3.5mm Phono connector) is flodable and hide into the cube speaker itself)
- No Bulky, Compact Size ( 26 x 26 x 25mm ) (slightly bigger than your index finger, it is just like a dice in your pocket)
- Easy to carry: with a hole to Attach this speaker to your keychain
- Easy to carry: Lightweight: 17g (only)
- With on/off button for control
- Superior sound output
- Intended for all MP3 / MP4 players / PDAs / Cell phones(mobile, handset) and iPod Models or any audio device with Audio Output
- Built-in Amplification and Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Recharged by USB (USB cable included)
The Fingertip Mini Cube Speaker ($9.99) is available from USB Fever.
Hopefully the sound of those boxes is not similar to the sound of the pile radios.