This Mega Man Helmet Knit Cap will keep you warm and help you defeat all of your enemies. It turns you into an 8-bit super robot!
It’s not only warm, but stylish too. Dr. Willy doesn’t stand a chance.
Mega Man Helmet Knit Cap
- Mega Man Knit Hat
- Officially-licensed CAPCOM merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Materials: 65% acrylic / 20% cotton / 15% polyacryl
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only. Lay flat to dry.
- Dimensions: 8 1/2″ tall x 24″ circumference (slightly stretchy)
- One size fits many adult heads
Only $19.99 from ThinkGeek.com. Coolest winter accessory ever. Warmest too.
I know this is irrelevant and ridiculous, but THIS IS NOT KNIT THIS IS CROCHET WHICH IS BY FAR THE LESSER CRAFT and I am slightly offended. As someone who can knit AND crochet proficiently, I feel like I am qualified to say that knitting is superior in every way. Crochet uses more yarn, is generally ugly (exhibit A above), and is only worth a damn when it’s used for fine touches on a KNITTING project. Sorry for this pointless comment but I’m tired and hungry and kind of pissed