The Egyptology Coloring Book is based on the popular Egyptology series except that you get to color it your way. It includes 64 pages of hieroglyphs, pyramids, artifacts, and masks.
No tomb curse thankfully. You better get your crayons ready.
Egyptology Coloring Book
- Extend the fun of any lesson on Ancient Egypt
- Kids (or adults) can choose their own colors for Egyptian deities and designs
- Blanket forts will now be Egyptian pyramids
- With secret rooms and royal treasure
- But no curses
- Aimed at ages 10 and up
- Includes 64 pages of hieroglyphs, pyramids, artifacts, and masks