So you have a non-Apple phone, but you wish you could use one of those fancy iPhone speakers docks with it. I hear ya. It stinks. But there is a solution. The Bluewave Bluetooth Audio Receiver will let you use an iPhone speaker dock with your non-Apple phone.
This gadget is compatible with Android, Blackberry, and Windows Phone as well as the iPad and iPod Touch. It’s an adapter that converts any iPhone Speaker Dock into a wireless speaker system. Just set it up and you’ll be able to use that iPhone speaker dock with any Bluetooth capable smartphone. As long as you are in range, you will have your favorite tunes.
Bluewave Bluetooth Audio Receiver
- Play your music from any iPhone speaker system
- No iPhone required! Works with iPad, iPod, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry
- All you need is a Bluetooth capable device
- Automatically connects when you walk in range
- Check email, tweet, and play games while your tunes play
- Remote control function right from your device
- No need to dock: works totally wirelessly
- No hassle design uses a direct connection to the 30-pin iPhone speaker device
- Uses Bluetooth Version 2.0+ EDR for high quality audio
- Power is supplied via your iPhone speaker dock
- Wireless range: Over 30 feet
Just $39.99 from Thinkgeek.