This Blood Drip Necklace is perfect for Goths and horror enthusiasts. It’s the easiest and safest way to make your neck bloody.
This necklace makes it look like you’ve been stabbed or sliced. It’s a scary accessory that measures 22 1/2 inches long and will certainly get you noticed.
Blood Drip Necklace
- Blood Necklace
- A ThinkGeek creation and exclusive!
- Look like you’ve been stabbed or sliced or bitten, depending on how you wear it
- Also good for keeping strangers at bay on public transportation
- Materials: Zinc alloy, iron, epoxy, and enamel
- Dimensions: 20 1/2″ necklace with a 2″ extender (for a total length of 22 1/2″), blood itself is 2″ wide x 1 1/2″ long at longest
- Note: Because it has a lobster clasp closure, you can shorten the necklace (if, for instance, you want the blood drip on, say, YOUR NECK) by fastening it closer to the blood. Then use wire cutters to snip the part of the chain you don’t need, and voila.
The Blood Drip Necklace is $14.99 from ThinkGeek.com.