This black analog watch is equipped with GPS technology and it features four different functions that are all using this global positioning system: location finder, receiver, data logger, and photo tagger.
Locate places at just the touch of a button: With multiple directional LED’s, this watch will intelligently direct you back to a previously logged (POI) point of interest (like where you parked your car or your hotel). When you come within 50 meters of the saved location, the arrows around the watch face will begin flashing, and when you are within 15 meters the arrows will turn blue, letting you easily and conveniently find your destination.
Record GPS data of your trip: With the built-in data logger, this GPS watch will constantly record your position, speed, and altitude, so when you get home, connect the GPS watch to your computer and use the included iTravel Data Logger software package to view all your logged paths right on Google Maps or Google Earth. This powerful, easy-to-use function lets you relive every point along your trip, as well as share with others.
Photo tagger: Use the included Photo Tagger software to show locations where you have taken photos and share your memories with others! Now your family and friends all over the world can see your pictures and the exact location where you took them.
- 8 LED’s indicate direction clearly
- View in Google Maps or Google Earth
- Upload photos to Flickr and Flickr Maps
- Add photos, videos, audio files, comments, and place names to any point on your track.
- Switch between Location Finder and Data Logger modes
- Memory: Store up to 100,000 records in flash memory (8M bits)
- Dimensions: Diameter:45 x H:18 (mm)
- USB: Mini-USB port and cable included (for GPS receiver mode and recharging)
- Compatibility: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 (32 bit versions only)
The GPS Watch Deluxe (Location Finder + Data Logger + Photo Tagger) is available over at Chinavasion with the retail price starting at €55 (about $74 USD) for 1-3 items.