Another week, another hand-cranked gizmo. Last week we had the wind-up remote control and this week it’s time to take a look at the PowerPlus Piranha wind-up shaver.
No more dead batteries when shaving: just wind it up and the internal dynamo generates energy to shave again. It also comes with an AC-charger, so you can charge it from the mains.
Here’s a video demonstration of the PowerPlus Piranha shaver:
- Shaving time after 1 minute winding: 1 to 2 minutes
- Trimmer time after 1 minute winding: 1 minute
- Shaving time fully charged: > 60 minutes
- Trimmer time fully charged: 45 minutes
- Charging time full charged: 8 hours
The PowerPlus Piranha Wind-Up Shaver is available from Nigel’s Eco Store, a webshop focusing on eco friendly products, for £24.99 (about $46 USD).