If you can’t get enough of computer accessories to fill up your empty USB hub ports with, then maybe you should take a closer look at this slider volume controller.
- Externalize your Volume Control, no need to hit the keyboard (or shake your mouse) to awake your PC and use mouse to click the small icon in your bottom right corner.
- Control your sound volume easily.
- To turn your sound On / OFF (Mute) easily.
- Space saving, just stick it to your monitor and (or hold at your hand, if you like).
- USB interface, no need to install any driver, real Plug-and-Play.
- LED indicator.
The USB Volume Controller is yours for $11.99 over at the USB Fever website.