If you’re on a Mac using Front Row, you can stop reading now. If not, and you’re interested in controlling your laptop with a remote, please continue.
This multimedia remote control will allow you to play music, watch DVDs, or flip through photos on your laptop from up to 30 feet away.
- Arrow, Enter, Back and Page keys to navigate Windows Media Center and give PowerPoint presentations.
- Volume Controls to crank the volume up and down in any Windows Program. E.g. PowerPoint, Windows Media Player, RealPlayer, Power DVD, Winamp…
- Media Controls to Play, Pause, Fast Forward and Rewind videos, DVD, live and recorded TV, even music.
- Eliminate lost remotes by storing it inside your laptop (PCMCIA Slot), that way it is always available when you need it.
- The remote protrudes slightly from the slot, making it easy to pull out and use.
- Support user custom key setting
- Support Windows Vista, XP, 2000, ME
- Powered by Lithium battery (CR2025)
- Dimensions: 85.8 x 54.2 x 5.0mm
The USB Media Remote is yours for $30 over at USB Geek.