We all know Zombies aren’t real and we’ve watched enough Zombie flicks to be ready if they were, right? Wrong! After reading The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks, also author of the soon to be movie World War Z staring Brad Pitt, you would be amazed to find out how many incidents of Zombie attacks there has been throughout history. This book is a great guide for not only surviving an attack, but for giving you accounts of attacks that have occurred all over the world and how they were covered up or “explained” to the public.
Learn what weapons are best to defend yourself and how to fortify your home in case of a class 1 or 2 infestation. Learn what to do if it turns into a class 3 or 4 breakout; where to go, how to study your enemy, how to form your protective group. For those of you with a wild side, learn how to hunt and deal with the Zombie threat. Use their weaknesses against them and take them all down with several proven techniques that Max Brooks describes throughout his Zombie Survival Guide book. Don’t fall victim to the Solanum virus; read, learn, train and be prepared!
Top 10 Lessons for Surviving a Zombie Attack
- Organize before they rise!
- They feel no fear, why should you?
- Use your head: cut off theirs.
- Blades don’t need reloading.
- Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.
- Get up the staircase, then destroy it.
- Get out of the car, get onto the bike.
- Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!
- No place is safe, only safer.
- The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.