Now you can take the opportunity to use some of those long hours in front of the computer to do some exercise – without having to leave your seat.
The low-rise stepper sits surreptitiously under your desk – just set your feet on the pads, and gently step-step-step. If you can keep up a steady motion, your keyboard and mouse work fine. The moment you stop, however, they stop longer responding. The Gamercize PC keeps track of your progress, and lets you know how you’re doing against your goals.
- Compatible with Windows, OS X, and Linux
- Requires your PC and mouse use USB connections
- Burn up to 400 calories per hour while seated. Standing adds up to an additional 250 calories burned per hour!
- No weight-limit while seated, 220lb weight limit standing
- Weighs 19 pounds, and fits neatly under your desk
The Gamercize PC-Sport Stepper is available from ThinkGeek for $199.99.