The Philips Electronics company has announced the goLITE BLU, a portable and rechargeable device that offers “quick relief from winter blues” using blue therapy light.
The goLITE is the newest breakthrough in light therapy that provides just the blue light our bodies need (we call it BLUEWAVE technology). Studies have shown that low-intensity blue light (470 nm, like that from the goLITE) is twice as effective at managing our body clocks compared to other sources of light.
Features and Specifications
- Proven BLUEWAVE technology, providing 100% of the recommended blue light
- Updated compact, sleek design
- Advanced diffusion optics for soft, even light
- Wider treatment field providing more flexibility
- Backlit touch screen for easy control
- Long lasting eye-safe LEDs
- Protective case
- UV free
- Built-in clock
- Backlit digital LCD display
- 30 day money back guarantee
- 2 year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 5.5″ x 5.5″ x 1″ (14 x 14 x 3 cm)
- Weight: 14 oz. (0.4 kg)
The Philips goLITE BLU is available from the lighttherapy.com website for $279.