The Icebar V2 is a shatterproof and waterproof crystal clear polycarbonate case with built-in speakers, helping you to keep your 1st, 2nd or 3rd generation iPod Nano safe and sound in wet environments.
It has stereo speakers that produce excellent sound for their size, as well as a phono socket if you want to keep your music up close and personal.
There’s a little pop-out stand if you want to play tunes as you wallow in your bath, Jacuzzi or pool, and a lanyard so you can hang it up in the shower and jive to your tunes. There’s even a float that attaches to the lanyard to keep your Nano on the surface if you decide to bop as you bob in deep water.
- Compatible with iPod Nano 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generation.
- A waterproof shell/speaker unit to house your iPod Nano.
- The two speakers are full range neodymium.
- Plug your headphones in (not included) via the waterproof stereo headphone output.
- A discreet folding stand is located on the unit’s reverse if you just want it free-standing.
- Includes a rubber hanging loop for taking the unit into the shower, and a removable float is included so the unit can float about in the pool with you.
- The shell is crystal clear for a full visual of your iPod’s screen.
- Control your iPod using the waterproof click dial membrane.
- The shell is made from shatter-proof polycarbonate.
- Requires 4 x AAA Batteries (included).
- Suitable for ages 12 years+.
- Size: 17 x 8.5 x 3cm.
The Icebar V2 is available from IWOOT for £49.99 (about $98 USD).