A slightly different take on the popular flying alarm clock has been launched. Instead of the original spheric body, this new model is designed to look like a helicopter.
The Helicopter Alarm Clock launches a rotor and makes really irritating sounds until you catch the little noisemaker and put it back.
Here’s a video showing the helicopter alarm clock in action:
- When the alarm sounds the propeller is launched up into the air and flies around the room
- To turn the alarm off you have to get up and find the propeller and return it to the base, by then you’re sure to be awake!
- LCD screen display with red, blue and green flash backlight, diplay hour and minute
- 12/24 hour format available
- Plastic construction, with Snooze and Alarm functions
- Function keys: FLY, UP, AL ON/OFF, TIME, AL.SET and Down. Easy to set and operate
- There are 8 kinds of alarm music for option
- Dimension of the base: ~12(L) x 12(W) x 6.5(H)cm
- Weight: 332g
The Flying Helicopter Alarm Clock is available from SourcingMap for $18.99.