It’s all about disposable these days. Disposable underwear (in the form of the Uh-Oh Emergency Underpants), disposable toilet covers (such as the Emergency Toilet Seat Covers), and now, disposable drinking containers with the Disposable Flasks.
Each of these Disposable Flasks can hold up to five shots worth of any beverage–it could be juice, alcohol, water, ginger ale, or even milk. But if you feel like you need more than just five measly shots, then maybe you’d like to supersize by getting the Sasquatch Extremely Large Flask instead.
Your Disposable Flask is simple to use: open it up, blow in it to open it up, and then pour in your beverage. (Use a funnel if you’re uncoordinated.) It stands upright when full and will fold up when it’s flat and empty. Bring it wherever it’s legal to bring it… which is everywhere if you’re drinking juice.
- Disposable flask makes drinking away from home easy
- Great for any beverage, alcoholic or not!
- Fits comfortably in a pocket, purse, or backpack
- Stands upright when full, folds flat when empty
- Holds approximately 5 shots worth of beverage
The Disposable flasks are available from ThinkGeek for $9.99.