Games can’t get any handier or compact than the Codigo Cube – QR Code Trivia Game. There are a lot of games that have been packed for traveling (like the Word Whomp Touch Screen Pocket Pogo Game or the Worst Case Scenario Survival Card Game), but all you’ll need with this game is your smartphone and the Codigo Cube.
The Codigo Cube – QR Code Trivia Game is actually a die with QR codes printed on its different faces. If you’re ready to play, just bring the die out, scan the code with your smartphone, and begin a new round of trivia. You can go at it solo or play with your friends–the choice is yours.
Codigo Cube – QR Code Trivia Game
- Instant trivia game, compatible with most smartphones
- If your smartphone has a QR reader app, you can use Codigo Cube
- Fast, simple, and free registration through Codigo’s website
- Roll the cube, then scan the QR code to get a question in that category
- Choose the correct answer to win points & another roll
- Can be played solo, with a group, or in teams
- Easy to carry anywhere: it’s just a die (and your phone)
The Codigo Cube – QR Code Trivia Game is available from ThinkGeek for $12.99.