The Blindside Directional Strategy Game looks like a lot of fun to add to your game night. It plays like checkers with a twist. The idea is that you jump pieces and steal their arrows and their movement.
Let’s say your piece already has one arrow. Move in that direction and jump your opponents piece and steal another arrow. Now you can move your piece in two directions. If you capture 17 arrows, you win.
Blindside Directional Strategy Game
- For Ages 10 and up.
- Jump your opponent’s pieces and steal their movement capabilities.
- You can only move in the direction of the arrows, but if you jump your opponent’s pieces, you steal their arrows.
- Wicked fun strategy game.
- 4-piece game board can be configured many different ways.
- Includes: 4-piece game board, 14 playing pieces (7 red, 7 black), 46 arrows (23 red, 23 black), 26 repositionable spaces (12 action spaces, 14 start spaces (7 red, 7 black – both with suggested arrow placement)), and instruction manual.
- Number of Players: 2
- Playing Piece: approx. 1″ x 1.25″ x 0.5″
- Game Board: approx. 17″ x 17.25″ x 0.25″ (in suggested beginner set up)
This fun game will be good for hours of fun. It’s only $34.99 from Thinkgeek.
Leave a Reply