This handy wireless thermometer alerts you, verbally or by audio alarm, from up to 330 feet away when the meat has reached the perfect temperature.
- Digital LCD screen with remote wireless probe to identify temperature/readiness of meat
- Speaks in five languages with corresponding display (English, Spanish, German, French, Danish)
- Sensor has temperature range from 32°F to 572°F
- Programmable entrée programs include beef, lamb, veal, hamburger, pork, turkey, chicken, and fish
- Four doneness selections include rare, medium rare, medium, and well done
- Two verbal and three audio alert options let you know the status of your meal—almost ready, ready, and overcooked
- Audio alarm sounds when selected temperature is reached
- Main unit will receive the probe signal from up to 330 feet away
- Stainless steel probe detaches from sensor for easy cleaning
- Low battery indicator
- 6 inch probe with 40 inch wire
- 2 AA (main unit) and 2 AAA (transmitter), included
The Grill Right Wireless Talking BBQ/Oven Thermometer is available for $49.99 over at the Oregon Scientific website.