Weather In Motion – Weather Forecaster
This beautiful weather forecaster from Oregon Scientific will give you weather forecasts with graphical icons, precise Atomic time, day, indoor temperature and outdoor temperature with trend indicator.
Instead of displaying all information at the same time, this smart weather clock uses motion sensor technology to detect how close you are to the device before displaying select information. The current time, day and weather forecast display in large digits and icons when you are far away from the weather clock. As you approach the unit, the Weather In Motion switches to showing the indoor and outdoor temperature readings, while the time and weather forecast icons automatically reduce in size. You can also set to auto “scroll” mode and the display will smoothly shift the information every five seconds.
- Features infrared motion sensor for display change (sensor detection range: 0.5 to 2 inches)
- Near mode—Displays time, indoor and outdoor temperature and weather forecast
- Far mode—Displays time, day of the week and weather forecast
- Displays indoor and outdoor temperature (up to 3 channels)
- Displays weather forecasts with graphical icons: Sunny, Partly Cloudy, Cloudy and Rainy
- Automatically sets itself to the U.S. Atomic Clock and adjusts for Daylight Saving Time
- User selectable 12-24 hour format clock with crescendo alarm with 8-minute snooze function
- Weekday selectable in 5 languages: English, French, Danish, Italian and Spanish
- Time zone settings: Pacific, Mountain, Central, Eastern
- Celsius or Fahrenheit temperature display