Watch with Built-In MicroSD Card Reader
This simple, but quite nice looking analogue watch, hides a little secret – or many secrets, depending on what you decide to carry around on your wrist using the built-in microSD card reader functionality.
The microSD card reader watch features a stainless steel bezel, back cover, and buckle. It supports a microSD card without a card adapter or a power adapter, just the watch and a USB cord. Well, and a computer.
If you’ve ever yearned for an easy way to transport data without having to dig through your Bag of Holding for your flash drive, the microSD card reader watch is your solution.
- Classy watch with a MicroSD card reader built in
- Supports MicroSD card with no need for a card adapter
- Easy to carry, never lose your data
- Stainless steel bezel, back cover, and buckle
- LED status indicator
- Water resistant
- Shock and static-proof
- 3 year battery life
- No power adapter required, USB powered
- Expand flash memory by simply changing to a new card
- Works with Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7 and Mac OS 9.1 or above
- Includes extension cable, extra USB cable, and instruction manual
- Does NOT include a microSD card. You must provide your own microSD card
The MicroSD Card Reader Watch is available over at the ThinkGeek website for $15.99.