Small Clever Video Converter
U Record Video Converter is a small and easy to use device that will convert your old video recordings into digital files. Simply hook it up to your VCR or camcorder via the supplied cables, plug the USB into your PC, and you’re set to go.
You can then archive them, burn them to DVD or sync them to your portable gizmo of choice (iPhone, PSP, etc.). It even comes with div-proof software that analyses and improves the quality of your vids.
As well as its impressive ability to amalgamate obsolete technology with cutting edge jiggery-pokery, the USB-powered U Record is compatible with modern video sources. Use it to transfer Sky Plus recordings to your PC, or convert DVDs into iPhone-friendly MP4s. It’s a breeze thanks to the included EZ Video Converter software.
- Transfer your VHS tapes and home movies to your PC
- Share your videos on YouTube, iPod, PSP and DVD
- No worrying about your tapes deteriorating or breaking
- Easy to use software makes converting video a breeze
- Turns analog video into digital video
- Exclusive LOOKBETTER technology automatically improves video and audio quality
- EZ Video Converter software for easy operation
- Standard RCA component and S-Video connectivity
- Works with most video sources: VCR, camcorder and more
- USB powered, no external power supply needed
The U Record Video Converter is available from Firebox.com for £39.99 (about $65 USD).