Valkee Brain Stimulation Headset
Have you ever felt jetlag, severe tiredness or anxiety? Well the Valkee Brain Stimulation Headset could help. Developed and researched since 2007 by a venture-funded, scientifically backed Finnish company, the Valkee uses light sent through the ear canals to focus on photosensitive regions of the brain; which after 8-12 minutes of daily use could drastically reduce mood swings and circadian rhythm disorders. Anything to help get through the East Coast winters and business travel sounds great to me!
Valkee Scientific Evidence
Valkee’s brain stimulation headset is based on new findings in brain science and bright light therapy. It has been studied since 2007 in the University of Oulu, Finland, by approximately 20 scientists cross-functionally in neurobiology, psychiatry and brain biology. In total, research has included over 350 study subjects, making it one of world’s largest programs in bright light research.
Valkee’s research has concluded the following:
- The human brain is photosensitive
- Valkee causes activity in the brain through the ear canal
- Valkee is an effective way to increase energy and cognitive performance, reduce anxiety and treat mood disorders, especially seasonal depression
Valkee continues to publish its scientific results in leading scientific forums and publications during 2011.
Contents & Features:
- Valkee bright light headset
- USB cable (for PC/Mac synch and charge)
- Instructions for use
- Program CD
- Only 8-12 minutes a day needed
- Helps to you Focused
- Portable and always with you
- Natural and Safe
- Comes in Black or White
Maybe if Vader used the Valkee the universe would have been a little nicer place! To learn more about the Valkee Brain Stimulation Headset click on Valkee.com and you can also pre-order it there for £185.