Unraveling the Mysteries of The Big Bang Theory
If you’re a huge fan of the TV series “The Big Bang Theory,” chances are you are waiting impatiently for the next new episode. To hold you over until the next new episode on January 12, 2012, you need to get the Unraveling the Mysteries of The Big Bang Theory Book. This book takes you behind the scenes with detailed profiles of the creators, actors, and characters from the TV show.
Besides for the photo-illustrated breakdown of the Sheldonian universe, the most interesting part of this book is the information on the original unaired pilot episode and how it changed in the reboot.
Unraveling the Mysteries of The Big Bang Theory: An Unabashedly Unauthorized TV Show Companion (TV Companion)
Unraveling the Mysteries of The Big Bang Theory: An Unabashedly Unauthorized TV Show Companion is a quantum leap beyond the typical TV show guidebook. Exploring every nook and cranny of the Big Bang Theory universe, it provides a wealth of information about our favorite television show:
- A detailed look at what went wrong with the unaired original pilot—and what went right in the reboot
- A primer on the show’s key scientific concepts, plus its galaxy of guest star scientists
- A photo-illustrated breakdown of the Sheldonian universe, from couch to cosmos (including the
- show locations you can visit in real life)
- In-depth background on the principal actors and the characters they play
- How to get your geek on, Big Bang—style
- A concise guide to every episode and the meaning behind each title, organized by season
- A profile of “intelligent designers” Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady
- An A-Z guide to the pop culture miscellanea mentioned in the show