The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook
Whether you wave your magic wand for the good of Gryffindor or feed off the evil of Lord Voldemort, food always has a way of uniting sorcerers. In the Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook: From Cauldron Cakes to Knickerbocker Glory, you’ll find out the secrets to making magical meals often enjoyed in Potter land; including haggis, bangers and mash, Yorkshire pudding, and crumpets.
All the recipes are Muggle-safe too, so no one has to fear that any dishes will be laced with one of Voldemort’s horcruxes. Not only will you find sweet and savory village fare in the book, you’ll also discover a wealth of useful and useless information. The recipes tie in to different chapters of Harry Potter books, and the pages have interesting trivial facts and helpful cooking tips.
With this cookbook, dining a la Hogwarts is as easy as Banoffi Pie. With more than 150 easy-to-make recipes, tips, and techniques, you can indulge in spellbindingly delicious meals drawn straight from the pages of your favorite Potter stories, such as:
- Treacle Tart, Harry’s favorite dessert
- Molly’s Meat Pies, Mrs. Weasley’s classic dish
- Kreacher’s French Onion Soup
- Pumpkin Pasties, a staple on the Hogwarts Express cart
- With a dash of magic and a drop of creativity, you’ll conjure up the entrees, desserts, snacks, and drinks you need to transform ordinary Muggle meals into magical culinary masterpieces, sure to make even Mrs. Weasley proud.
Here are some other HP goodies no Muggle or sorcerer should live without: the Harry Potter Triwizard Tournament Shirt, Firebolt Broom Pen, Death Eater Mask Collection, Gryffindor House Beanie Hat, Gryffindor Sword Letter Opener, and Hogwarts House Crest Pin Set.