Teddy Bear USB Drive – Now in Stores
Remember that homemade USB drive created from a decapitated teddy bear that was all over the blogs a couple of years ago? Something very similar is now available for purchase through the USB Geek website.
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified, backward compatible with USB 1.1
- Plug and Play, Hot-Swapped capability
- Mass Storage Device class compatible
- Support: Windows Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS
- Dimensions: 8cm x 9.5cm tall (approx.)
- Weight: 20g
The Teddy Bear USB Drive is yours for $17 over at the USB Geek website.