We all need to eat and food will be difficult to come by in a post-apocalyptic world…or any other emergency that has you locked away for a long period of time. The Tactical Sammich has a two year self-life and comes in two great flavors: Pepperoni and Honey BBQ Beef. Sorry vegetarians, you’re just going to have to step it up.
If you don’t fear the Zombie Apocalypse, but you still enjoy things like hiking, camping and weekend outdoor adventures, these sandwiches will make for a handy per-packaged meal. With just under 300 calories each, and roughly 10 grams of protein, you’ll have the calories and energy you need to make it through the day. You can see the full nutritional info here.
- In two delicious flavors: Pepperoni and Honey BBQ Beef.
- Less than 300 calories per sammich!
- Shelf Life: 2 years (if stored at a temperature of 80°F or less – shelf life decreases as temperature rises).
- Net Wt.: 2.5oz (Pepperoni); 3.5oz (Honey BBQ Beef)
- Packaging Dimensions: approx. 8″ x 6″
When the time comes to stock up on survival gear and food, don’t forget to add the Tactical Canned Bacon to your menu list…what’s a sandwich without bacon You can purchase the Tactical Sammich at ThinkGeek.com for $5.99.
The below video is pretty good and the ending reminds me of a few people I know.