When the weather is bad, you might not be able to do anything about the rain, but you can do something about it being dark and gloomy with the StrideLite Umbrella…it’s like having your own little personal beam of sunshine with you.
The StrideLite functions just like any other umbrella, but it has a light on the inside of the umbrella, letting you bask in a nice, well-illuminated glow as the rain pours down around you, providing light for you to see by while keeping you dry, as well as providing a nice, shiny beacon in the drab weather so others can see you.
- Comes with a 1 year warranty for manufacturer’s defects.
- Weighs only 15oz and is 32″ long (36″ diameter when opened).
- Engineered to withstand 40mph winds without damage.
- 3M reflective material on 4 of 8 canopy panels.
- Sterling Silver umbrella clasp.
You don’t have to rely on Mr. Sun to light your way when you have the StrideLite Umbrella. It’s available for $34.95 at Amazon.com.