SOLO: Skype Desktop Phone
Don’t like the idea of having using R2-D2 or a computer mouse for those Skype calls? Maybe you should take a look at SOLO – a phone that looks a standard corded land line handset, but is designed to be used with Skype.
The SOLO Skype Desktop Phone features a 2.4-inch TFT color LCD display with adjustable viewing angle and supports Skype-to-Skype, SkypeOut, SkypeIn and Skype Voicemail.
- No computer required
- Simple plug-and-connect to set up
- Excellent voice quality: no noise, no echo
- One click speakerphone function for hands-free talks
- Memory keys for speed dials
- ED for indications of power on/off, missed call, message, mute and speakerphone mode
SOLO is due to be released soon. No word on pricing as of yet.
(Via Chip Chick)