GeekAlerts has shown you a full lineup of products from Griffin Technology in the past and now they just announced the release of another innovative product SmartTalk Solar, a hands free solar-charged speakerphone for smartphones.
By simply mounting the SmartTalk Solar to the interior windshield of your vehicle, you can answer and place calls by the touch of a large button, while keeping the internal battery charged for extended talk time from the built-in solar panel.
SmartTalk Solar is compatible with all Bluetooth-enabled phones and includes features like motion-sensing auto connect, multipoint pairing, and voice command features to keep your hands on the wheel when making or receiving calls.
“Staying focused while driving is harder than ever with all the distractions that can come from smartphones,” said Mark Rowan, President of Griffin Technology. “Griffin’s DriveSafe products and new SmartTalk Solar make it easy to stay connected on the road while maintaining safe driving habits.”
- Solar-charged hands free speakerphone for iPhone & smartphones
- Motion-sensing Auto Connect links with paired smartphones as soon as you get into the car
- Internal rechargeable battery and built-in solar charger for extended talk time
- Multipoint Pairing allows connection of two different phones simultaneously
- Works with your phone’s voice command features