Remote Controlled Solar LED Spotlight
Use this solar powered spotlight to put lighted security around your home, without the wiring or battery hassle. The remote control allows you to easily to turn the two articulated spotlights on and off from up to 20 feet away.
The two spots each have five super-bright, high-intensity LEDs that cast light up to 20 feet. They operate independently—use the remote control to turn them on and off, or adjust the brightness from up to 20 feet away. The spots swivel 360° so you can direct the light where you need it. Just stake in the ground, or mount to a wall or post (everything is included).
- Twin flood lamps
- White LED lights
- Black housing
- Swivels 360 degrees
- 5 LED’s in each lamp head
- 360 Degree solar panel attached at top of light
- Remote control with on/off, 3 LED, 5 LED, left, right or sensor
- Remote control has 20ft. range (from remote to spotlight)
- Mounting bracket, hardware and ground stake included
- 3 AA NI-CD 800 MAH rechargeable batteries (included)
- Batteries last up to 500 charges
- 1 Lithium CR2032 Battery included for remote
- Measures approx 11½”L X 6″W X 3 5/8″D (overall)
The Remote Controlled Solar LED Spotlight ($60) is available from Solutions.