Traxxas has released an officially licensed special-edition 1/16-scale R/C replica of the professional rally race driver Ken Block’s gymkhana Ford Fiesta competition car.
Beneath the bodywork, Traxxas’ race-proven technology, full-time 4WD, and tire-spinning brushless horsepower thread the needle through the course with scalpel-like precision. The fun lasts for hours as you perfect the throttle and steering inputs to make each tire-blistering slide more perfect than the last.
Here’s a short demo video of the radio-controlled rally race car replica:
Right out of the box, the Fiesta thrills with 30+mph on the included 6-cell NiMH battery. Install an optional, second 6-cell battery to unleash the Velineon Brushless Power System’s full fury, and speeds jump to over 50mph with affordable, proven-safe NiMH packs.
Just like Ken Block, the Gymkhana Fiesta doesn’t slow down for rain; the waterproof servo and o-ring-sealed receiver box let you keep on racing, even in wet weather that parks lesser cars on the bench.
- Officially Licensed Ford Fiesta body and Ken Block/Monster Energy graphics
- Officially licensed Volk TE37 Racing Wheels
- Green pushrods and toe links
- Gymkhana-compound slick tires
- Ground-breaking performance capabilities for a new kind of R/C fun and excitement
- TQ 2.4GHz Transmitter and Receiver with Traxxas Link
- Ready-To-Race with included 6-cell NiMH Power Cell battery and charger
- 30+mph with included NiMH battery, 50+mph with additional NiMH battery and Traxxas speed connector (sold separately)
- Revo suspension technology specially tuned for superior on-road handling and control
- Full-time 4WD
- Velineon 380 brushless motor—largest in its class
- Waterproof electronics
- Torque-control slipper clutch
- Sealed differentials
- Traxxas High-Current Connector
- Metric hex hardware
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
The R/C Replica of Ken Block’s Ford Fiesta Rally Race Car will set you back about $300, and that price does not include the controller.