R/C Helicopter with Spy Camera
The HoverSpy Video Cam R/C Copter is a radio-controlled helicopter, capable of flying indoors or outdoors up to 150 feet high, that features a built-in gyro and a small embedded video camera.
Simply press a button on the remote to start and stop recording. Later, download the video to your laptop and enjoy the view.
Here’s a video clip showing the HoverSpy R/C helicopter in action:
The Hoverspy stores all the video on an included micro SD card. The remote works via radio frequency rather than infrared allowing you to control the copter hundreds of feet away. The built-in gyro allows precision turns and rock solid hovering for great photography abilities.
- Professional level copter with built-in camera records high-quality video while flying
- Video resolution 640×480 in standard .AVI format
- Included 1GB Micro SD stores 40 minutes of video. Add your own card for longer recording time.
- Fly indoors or out (under zero wind conditions) over 150 feet high
- Control is via radio frequency, not infra-red (IR)
- Precision control and turning thanks to accelerometer
- Three channel control gives you fully proportional up/down, right/left and forward/backward control
- Aluminum body, landing gear and struts
- Dual counter-rotating blades give incredible hovering and stability
- Includes AC wall adapter for charging
- 7 Minute fly time, 10 minute charge time
- Increased internal Li battery capacity for more power
- Remote requires 6 AA batteries, not included
- Copter is approx. 12″ in length with a top blade diameter of 10″
The HoverSpy Video Cam R/C Copter ($79.99) is available over at ThinkGeek.