R2-D2 USB Hub
R2-D2 is probably the most trustworthy droid ally there is. That’s why he’s been transformed into a reliable R2-D2 USB Hub offering you four convenient ports.
Besides centralizing cords and flash drives that would otherwise clutter your computer’s various USB ports, this R2-D2 USB Hub has another outstanding feature: he makes sound effects upon each USB connection. I’ll take R2-D2’s boopity-beeps any day over C-3PO’s whiny voice. I guess that’s why they didn’t make a C-3PO equivalent.
Star Wars R2-D2 USB Hub
- Official Star Wars R2-D2 4-Port USB Hub
- 4 USB 2.0 ports along the base of his chassis
- Chirps, squeals and beeps when you plug a new device into him
- Articulated legs allow R2 to stand up straight, or recline
- Powered by the USB bus, so a power supply isn’t necessary for operation
- Some high-powered USB devices may need extra power, so R2 accepts a 7.5V external power supply (not included)
R2-D2 also makes a fun-loving desk accessory that can be played with by moving his legs back and forth.
Also be sure to check out the equally impressive R2-D2 USB Flash Drive Cufflinks that were featured on GeekAlerts.