Office Speak Rotating Stamp
At the office, there is proper vernacular to use to effectively get your point across. And when communicating in ink, you want to cut to the chase and choose the right words. One method that works extremely well is to stamp papers with the Like/Dislike Stamp Set. For more complicated situations, you might also like using the Office Speak Rotating Stamp.
- Make it official with a handy Rotating Stamp that’s as amusing and authoritative as you are; includes black ink pad
- Stamp has 12 useful expressions: In the loop, Outside the Box, I’m not here right now, On the same page, I need a ___,
- Leave me alone, I need coffee, I’m always right, Not enough bandwidth, What is it this time, Paradigm shift, and !!!!!!!!! .
- From our Office Speak line, as spiffy as it is practical, featuring a hint of wit and a ton of functionality
- Rotating rubber stamp has a plastic handle; you’ll be a pro at being a professional in no time, even if your desk at the coffee shop.
When someone forgets to put a cover sheet on their TPS reports, you might try using the !!!!!!!! stamp. When people cannot come to terms with a new idea, you might need to use the “Outside the Box” stamp to remind them what mind frame to put themselves in. If the new idea is still being challenged, it’s time to bust out the “I’m always right” stamp. Notice how all statements are shouting out in capital letters? Surely that ties into the rules for being highly effective.
Rotating stamps are easy and quick communication tools, and the black ink pad comes with the stamp so you can start stamping immediately.