Mr. Jones Time Traveller Watch
You won’t be able to travel through time with it, but you’ll look super-stylish and oh-so-sexy when sharing the time with others by using the Mr. Jones Time Traveller Watch.
Telling time gets global style with a watch that features some recognizable silhouettes that assist you in your quest to be on time every time. Instead of regular hands like you’d find on an ordinary watch, this timepiece features 16 landmark buildings to mark the time in different regions, so you’d use the Statue of Liberty to check the time in New York but you’d keep your eye on Big Ben to see what time it is in London. A little red pigeon (the universal city dweller) tracks the seconds.
Another twist is the 24-hour mechanism, which operates a little differently than the standard watch that uses a 12-hour set-up, which means the upper hemisphere of the watch covers 6AM to 6PM, while the lower half covers the evening hours back to 6AM, which is in the 9:00 position for a standard 12-hour watch.
Mr. Jones Time Traveller Watch:
- Limited Edition: 100 pieces
- Case: polished 316L stainless steel
- Strap: black leather with black stitching
- Mechanism: Ronda 515-24H single jewel quartz mechanism
- Width (3 o’clock to 9 o’clock): 37mm
- Height (from lug to lug): 46mm
- Waterproof: 5ATM
- Guarantee: 12 months
- Smallest strap diameter:150mm
- Largest strap diameter: 205mm
The Mr. Jones Time Traveller Watch is available for £145/$225.65 at Mister Jones Watches.