Korg Introduces Apple Device Apps
Korg, a technological leader that has created innovative electronic music products for the last 50 years, has just developed and released several new music apps for your Apple device. iKaossilator 2.0, iMS-20 1.5, and iElectribe Gorillaz Edition iPad allow you to create and edit music all while you’re on the go to further your listening pleasure.
Each app offers special features and functions not found on previous editions. The iElectribe Gorillaz Edition is a team project between Korg and the virtual band Gorillaz, resulting in a new dedicated beatbox for the iPad users. With 128 Gorillaz sounds and 64 preset patterns, you’ll be able to enjoy listening to detailed beats from the latest Gorillaz album all from your iPad.
Korg’s ground-breaking recreation of one of their most coveted vintage synthesizers, the MS-20, this app offers deep analog-style sound creation, along with a healthy assortment of recording features including a full mixer, effects and even drum parts. Users can also control iMS20 with external MIDI controllers via Apple’s USB Camera Connection Kit, and can even share the songs they create via the SoundCloud online audio sharing network.
The palm-sized KAOSSILATOR synthesizer placed modern music-making in the hands of thousands of musicians and non-musicians alike. Now that same excitement has been captured in the iKaossilator app for iPhone!
- iKaossilator for iPhone Highlights
- Play sounds by simply stroking, tapping, or rubbing the screen with your finger
- Bold Visual Effects move along with your performance and add excitement
- 150 diverse built-in sounds cover any style of dance music
- Scale/Key settings allow anyone to perform with musical precision
- Easily create tracks with the loop sequencer using up to five parts
- Control loops in real time for DJ-Style live performances
- WIST capability allows wireless sync-start with other apps such as the iELECTRIBE