Kisai Sensai – Tokyoflash Aluminum LED Watch
The line of Kisai aluminum LED watches from the Japanese Tokyoflash company has just been upgraded with yet another unique timepiece with a futuristic appearance.
Sensai offers you a choice of case and strap color combinations, each featuring multicolored LEDs beneath sleek black acrylic lenses. The wrist band design has the appearance of a one-piece bracelet but is easily adjustable to fit different wrist sizes.
Sensai features an animation mode so that once every minute for 12 minutes after the time is displayed, the LEDs rotate on and off in a circular formation – a subtle effect that brings the watch to life. This function can be turned off as required.
A single touch of the upper button initiates a rotating animation before the remaining LEDs show the time. Twelve red LEDs represent hours, eleven green LEDs represent groups of five minutes and four yellow LEDs represent single minutes. The time can be shown immediately with a second touch of the button. To find out more, take a look at the interactive manual below.
- Displays the time
- Made from high grade aluminum
- LED animation mode
- Energy saving mode to ensure battery longevity
- Clasp: simple fold over clasp with push button
- Minimum wrist size: 140 mm
- Maximum wrist size: 220 mm
- Case dimensions: 36 mm x 36 mm x 0.9 mm
- Weight: 72 grams
- Water resistance: 3ATM
- Instructions: Japanese and English instructions included
- Battery: CR2032 standard watch battery
- Three year warranty
The new Kisai Sensai aluminum LED watch from Tokyoflash is yours for $260.