Where it’s at! I got one turntable and an iPhone. The sound of LPs on a turntable can’t be beat, but how do you transfer all that magic onto mp3s? Easy. You get the iPod/iPhone Turntable.
Back in the archives, we presented the Ion USB Turntable with iPod Dock which is a similar product. However, it was made for the older generation of Apple iPods. So to convert your prized collection of vintage vinyls into iPod mp3 files quickly, and skip the middle man a.k.a. the computer, the iPod Turntable lets you do all the transferring yourself.
- Convert from records to MP3 with the iPod Turntable
- Transfer from USB digital turntable to iPhone with no computer needed
- Optional USB turntable computer connection for Mac and PC archiving
- EZ Vinyl / Tape Converter software guides through turntable transfer steps
- Hinged dust cover protects USB turntable needle and keeps slipmat clean
- Listen to your LPs at home on your home stereo or home theater system, or anywhere
- iPod Turntable has stereo input for converting other music sources
- Includes software CD, Quick Start Guide, USB Turntable cable and 45 RPM adapter
- iPod Turntable is pre-assembled with stylus
Then, when you’ve got all your favorite songs saved to digital, you can still use the turntable to play your LPs while at home. But when you’re away, you don’t have to part with your music once they’re all safely stored and ready to play on the iPod.
The iPod/iPhone Turntable has a classic yet modern look about it. The lacquer-black platform has contouring to differentiate it from old boxy turntables, yet the clear tinted lid is a way of saying, “Hey, I’m still keeping it real.”
If you no longer have shelf space to store a turntable because all your LPs have taken over, you might opt for this Vertical Vinyl Record Player.