iPod LEGO Inspired Dock in New Colors
Some of you might remember the iPod LEGO Dock that we covered here at GeekAlerts last year. This playful audio accessory is now available in two new colors: black and white.
The Block Speaker Docks are designed like those classic building blocks from your childhood and they’re like the iBlock Speakers bigger brother. You just slot your iPod into the top of the dock and the building block will pump out all of your favourite tunes.
If you don’t have an iPod then you shouldn’t worry – if you have another MP3 player or a CD walkman they won’t slot into the dock but you can easily connect them to the speaker using the headphone cable supplied. Stop growing up and pump out some banging tunes.
- An iPod speaker dock that looks like a gigantic toy building block.
- Active Bass System for superior sound quality.
- Supports the following iPod family generations:
Nano 1st, 2nd 7 3rd, iPod 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and Classic, Mini, iPod Touch 1st, Shuffle.
- Easily connect other MP3 players using the mini headphone jack cable (included).
- Can be charged using a 12V adapter (not included).
- Suitable for ages 12 years+.
- Requires 3 x AA Batteries (not included).
- Size: 24 x 9 x 4.7cm.
The Block Speaker Dock is available from the IWOOT website for £39.99 (about $56 USD).