iPod Boombox with Radio
Here’s a new cool looking silver-colored alternative to that retro inspired iPod Ghetto Blaster that we covered here at GeekAlerts a couple of years ago.
Record your favorite music or religious program directly from your radio to MP3 with this 1980’s-style boom box. Save directly to an SD card or USB — no computer necessary. Features an LCD display, and a transparent cover.
Unit is completely portable, just like the original boom boxes. Can also be used as an AM/FM radio or bookshelf stereo, or just plug your iPod or MP3 player into the unit for great sound.
- Portable AM/FM radio with stereo speakers designed to resemble a 1980’s style boom box
- Record radio to MP3 format without a computer
- Save FM radio directly onto full-size SD card or USB memory stick
- 3.5mm aux-in for playing music from portable MP3 and CD devices
- 30 pin connection allows iPod devices to be connected and charged – players fit securely inside media hub for transport
- Radio has a classic tuner dial with a telescoping antenna
- Includes LED clock
- AC/DC – includes AC adapter, Aux, and USB extension cables
- DC Requires 8 “D” batteries (not included) – Clock requires 3 “AAA” batteries (not included)
The iPod Boombox with Radio is available over at the firstSTREET website for $149.95.