HTC Touch Pro
HTC has announced a new model in their Touch line of mobile phones. The beautiful HTC Touch Pro slide-out smartphone brings together touch screen response with the direct precision of a QWERTY keyboard.
The 2.8-inch VGA touch screen provides four times the resolution of most smart devices, making email, documents and web pages sharper and easier to work with than ever before.
HTC’s rich, touch-responsive interface, TouchFLO™ 3D, provides a stunningly intuitive way to zip through common tasks like messaging, calendar checks or making calls. Delve a little deeper to find that playing media files, searching for contacts and surfing the web are also responsive to your touch.
The web browser puts the full Internet in the palm of your hand. Websites look just like they do on a PC, and TouchFLO™ 3D makes it easy to pan around and zoom in on exactly the information you’re looking for. If you need a wide screen, simply tilt the Touch Pro sideways and the page switches to landscape view.
Built-in Wi-Fi and TV-out functionality mean you can hook up to the local wireless hot spot to surf, then deliver the perfect PowerPoint® presentation without a laptop in sight.
- 2.8-inch touch screen, with four times the resolution of most phones.
- Vibrant TouchFLOTM 3D user interface.
- Five-row QWERTY keyboard for quick and easy text entry.
- Surf and download at broadband speed with HSDPA and Wi-Fi.
- 3.2 megapixel auto-focus camera with flash light for quality stills and video.
- MicroSD™ slot for expandable storage.
- Integrated GPS can be used with maps software for a full turn-by-turn navigation experience.
More photos and information about the HTC Touch Pro over at htc.com.