If the Goal Zero Yeti is a bit too much for your solar charging needs, then you should consider the Escape 150 Adventure Kit. This portable unit will allow you to charge up your gadgets on the go, especially if you’re in the woods, with no power outlet nearby. The Escape 150 can power up lights, cellphones and laptops.
It’s definitely something that can also be used in emergency situations. The solar panel can recharge the power pack in about ten to twenty hours. Adding an additional solar panel will cut this time in half.
Goal Zero Escape 150 Adventure Kit
- The Escape 150 stores 150 Watt Hours of power
- Built-in temperature control and fuse systems to ensure safety and long-term performance
- Conveniently use the stored power through the AC, 12V DC or USB outputs
- Kit includes the GOAL ZERO Escape 150 Power Pack and Boulder 15 Solar Panel
- Solar panels can be linked to other panels for maximum energy